On Episode 1, I’m joined by brilliant writer and screenwriter Emma Jane Unsworth who turned her own book Animals into a movie and then followed it up with the hit book Adults. She tells me about writing in lockdown, working on a new TV series, buying expensive mustard and what she’s been watching:
- The Nest
- Hustlers – film with J-Lo
- Parks & Recreation
- Brenne Brown’s Unlocking Us podcast
- Heartburn by Nora Ephron, audio book read by Meryl Streep.
And my other guest is Hollywood star Alexandra Daddario, now starring in Can You Keep A Secret?. The Baywatch and True Detective star tells me about rock hard abs, starting a YouTube channel, watching her favourite rom coms and driving around LA listening to 90s jams.
- Notting Hill
- The Runaway Bride
- When Harry Met Sally
- Bringing Up Baby
- Our Lips Are Sealed – The Go-Gos
- Sheryl Crow – All I Wanna Do